Sunday, November 27, 2011

Eating Habit & Flabby Tummy





It's been 3 days in a row I started doing this intensive tummy/abs workout... Hubby is LOL as i writing this entry.. (*sighing).. Why need to do intensive tummy/abs workout? Well, I have a thin body BUT my abs or better I say tummy have this excessive fat cell which look so ugly and unbalance for my thin frame and I think I need to get rid of it...Who say thin people don't have flabby tummy? I have and that's why I need this intensive workout for my tummy since I do jog & exercise regularly.. I blamed my so abnormal eating habits though.. (*sighing again)

Diet?? No way! I love foods so much and I won't stop from eating my favorite foods just to get a flat tummy. I rather do intensive workout/exercise than starving myself.. But I already stopped my habit of taking heavy foods 1 hour before bedtime and change it to fruits instead. Yeah, I am a person who eat every 2 or 3 hours because I always feel hungry and I love to eat heavy foods and junk foods.. I am a petite woman with a huge appetite.(noted the HUGE word) I always hope that those fat rich foods I consumed can make my butt bigger or my leg & thigh more muscle but seem like it turn my tummy into flabby one..Silly me..LOL.. 

Changing my eating habits is seem impossible because I am always hungry! I can't  sleep when my stomach is empty and singing for food.. That's why I always make sure junk foods is available in my home so that I won't trouble hubby to wake up 3am in the morning just to buy foods for me though sometime I did wake him up especially when I crave McDonald Big Mac burger..(^_^) V.. Now, serve me right for having a flabby tummy...(mentally slapping my forehead)..

Eating habits is very important aspect that you must keep on tabs.. Lots of article stated that not only it is one of aspect that we must control if we want to have an excellent health and also a nice figure.. No matter how hard you exercising if you ignore this one very simple fact than you will not gain any improvement.. Well, I should keep that one in my mind.. For foods lover like me, this fact seem like a hindrance..

I am not figure obsessive because it's never a problem for me before since fat cells seem hate me very much but now seem like those fat cells love my tummy very much and started to make my tummy as their favorite pit-stop..LOL.. Imagine this; thin hands, arms, legs, thighs & flat butt but a very flabby stomach...Fugly & imbalance isn't it? That's why I need to workout my abs a little bit..Cheer -up for me okay!..(*winking)

My tummy is singing for another fill up though I just have my lunch like 2 hours ago! Wish you all a very Happy Sunday & Happy Maal Hijrah! Ciao.... 

2 comments:

  1. kak!!! gimme 5! haha sama la kita oo... suka makan. kdg2 tersindir tau dengan kawan yg ckp cepat juga ko lapar. hahaha. and i actually have same problem with my tummy.. huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wen yeah, gimme 5! hahaha, ada kawan pula ni.. mari la kita bersama-sama mengecilkan perut..Kuikuikui..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...