Monday, November 21, 2011

What If...


What a lovely Monday to start with (My wish..LOL) when the truth is I feel like want to bring along my blanket and pillow and snuggle comfortably here in my office if I don't mind to receive LOVE LETTER from my boss...(*wink2). Well, the weather is cloudy and just nice today but I wish the sun will shine soon because I want my laundry to dry off so that I can wash the other 2 basket full with dirty clothes! Laundry services? Nope, not my taste...LOL.. What a gross introduction! Yet I can help myself from mentioning it since it bugged me for days now.. (@@)

Now back to the main point... What's up with my entry title today? Well, for the past 2 days, I have not update anything  because I am busy, nope too engrossed reading other blogger entries. Some of them make me laugh, some of them make me slapped my forehead, some of them make me sigh, some of them make me cry and some of them make me wonder.. But as always story that make me wonder will always occupied my mind.. 

This "what if" issue, not an issue actually but more about our mind plot which considered as negative thinking by some people but to me it is not at all. Guess what, though I never regret anything happened in my life except few things that I wish I never done, I still reflect to the past and ask myself  what might happen if I choose the other option.. What if I stand on myself and refused to further my study in UKM? What if I follow my parents suggestion to let them to adopt my baby? What if I never agree to get marry? It's countless actually and though this kind of question sometime knock me hard with the possibility of what might happened but at the same times it give strength to pull myself together to accept my choice and make the best of it.. 

When I read peoples entry about how they feel sorry for ever thinking this what if matter, automatically my mind think of this, "why feel sorry? There are no law or regulation that prohibited us from thinking of the other possibilities. We are human after all and such thinking is normal for human like us, or at least for me.." It's not a problem at all but if you tended to mourn on it than that's a problem.. But overall, at always it depend on our perception.. 

I am not ashamed for ever looking back and thinking of the possibility of what if I choose the other option because I gain such strength from it to make my choice of life better than the other option. Thinking of it doesn't make us ungrateful person but in other way it make us appreciate our choice to it best.. So, don't ever feel guilty if those question of what if ever crossed your mind because that mean you are just a normal human being...(^_^) V

Happy Monday and Happy Working!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Hayti, glad you feeling good on a Monday.
    Yrs, always have positive thoughts, you'll keep age away.
    You should be here, as weather getting colder, about 2'c.
    One of te hardest things to do here is getting out of bed in winter....and yes, feel like carrying the comforter too wrap around us, ha ha.

    What? A love letter from the boss? Hubby, huh? Good for you.
    Have fun, Hayti, love your name, and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again HYATI, my apologies spelt your beautiful name wrongly. Hari ni went for my annual eye check up, no change, vey good, but doctor put some kind of eye obat in my eyes help towatds the eye examination, and still ada blur sikit mata saya.
    Have a nice day.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one strong woman I ever known sis.. Hm,kalau mau ikut semua cakap orang,susah sebenarnya.. Lagi bagus,kita puaskan hati kita sendiri.. Kan??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always try my best not to do flashbacks but I guess ppl can't help it. But when that does happen, I only try to see the positive side of it so that I won't regret ;D Haha apa sia cakap ni.

    Happy Tuesday, Tunung!

    ReplyDelete
  5. past mean past lah kan tunung...memng akan teringat balik juga tu but we cant don anything right..kasi terus hidup saja kan.

    yang penting jangan ulangi kesilapan yang sama

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uncle Lee: positive thinking make us feel years younger..Thanks for dropping by and write more funny entry ok...

    Aki: Strong tapi kuat membebel mcm macik2 ba kan...hahaha

    Arms: we just human after all ba kan kawan.. x salah ba klu once a while thinking of the past as long as we look to the good side of it kan...

    Beaty: yeah, keep our heads up ba kan mandak...

    P/s: sorry for late replying...(^_^)V

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...