Saturday, November 5, 2011

Free Vacation



Hello everyone!

Yep,  we are on free vacation at Kemang Indah Condo, Port Dickson with MIL. Its not a grand hotel, not even a popular pit stop because this condominium area located in village area but for me the its okay. Of course I am okay with it because its free... LOL

This is 1st time the kids come to Port Dickson and they are excited especially my boys (Elan & Daniel) and Shasa. Shasa love staying at hotel because she love sleeping in air-conded room and she will refused to go back home when its time to leave... We have to persuade her and tell her that we will install air-cond in our small flat.. LOL, like that gonna happen.

I dont know whether we gonna go eye-sighting around Port Dickson or just lazing out in the condominium.. Ya, maybe thats good idea and I can  read books. .(*winking).. Hubby planned to go ti the beach later and also the night market but its all depend on the weather.. So, hopefully its going to be a good day today. . Insyaallah..

I have not manage to snap some good pics, so I cant tell you any thing about this free vacation yet.. Maybe I will write it later or maybe not since I dont really keen telling people about my vacation. Its not like I am stingy to share about my vacations but since most of it just simple one and not much to tell than I prefered to keep it and just mention it here and there occasionally.. But I have this intention to give my review about budget hotel/inn/homestay/apt & condo because we stayed on those place on most of our vacation.. Dream on Tunung..Hahaha!

Opppsss.. I can feel this entry is gonna bored you, so better stop here. I hope all of you a very happy Saturday, happy weekend and Happy Aidiladha in advance!

P/S: The pics taken today at the swimming pool here in Kemang Indah Condominium..

Posted via Blogaway

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tunung.. siok jg ba stay d bilik seja baca buku.. tu anak2 seja la keboringan.. tp, time2 hujan ni mcm nda ngam p PD. tp benda free misti mau pigi! hehhee..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...