Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Words-Filled Wednesday


Hello everyone..



Today is suppose is a Wordless Wednesday entry but since I haven't write a words since last week and I miss writing my mind out here, so NO entry for WW this week unless I change my mind later..(*winking)

So, what was up for the past 7 days in my life? Honestly, nothing interesting..(LOL).. Everything is same as usual except that I have so much in my mind! Normal though because I am just a normal woman..(*laughing)..But, yep there is always but.. We did managed to find suitable, reliable and affordable kindergarten for our princess. We decided to send her to her eldest brother former kindergarten (Tadika Alam Indah) because the we know the headmistress (Mrs.Chin) and the teacher (Ms. Kumala) well and we know that their teaching/learning methods work very well. Plus, the registration fee is cheaper from other kindergarten and we can pay it twice. Such a convenience for a average earning parent like us. How much? well, the registration fee is RM500 and the monthly fee is RM95.. The other kindergarten registration fee and monthly fee make me feel like choking, that's why we choose Mrs.Chin's Kindergarten and I am not going to regret it because I know this kindergarten can give my daughter a proper early education.. If you wonder whether it is one of the smart reader kids franchise than the answer is NOPE but it a good kindergarten for sure.

See, I have a lots to say though.. Wanna say more but I will save it for later because I know you all started to yawn already with this boring story...(*laughing).. Before I go, to all parents who have kids age 7 - 11 years old, don't forget to collect your RM100 per kid at their school okay!(LOL).. 

Okay, see you all in next entry..HAPPY WEDNESDAY & HAPPY WORKING!!!

4 comments:

  1. eh,adik sa sudah ambil ka tu ah?? :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha im not yawning yet sister. i m enjoy your writing. he he he...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owh okay congrats for getting the decision which kindergarten for her to attend :) And good la, a kindergarten that their service you've used before. And you know the headmistress and also one of the teachers there.

    Ba happy full-with-words Wednesday ya, Tunung ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aki: ba, cepat2 suruh adik ko pi ambil

    Wen: hahaha.. tengkiu kio

    Arms: I am glad actually for choosing this kindergarten..Ya, knowing the teacher & headmistress is advantage, right (*Wink2x)

    P/S: sorry for the late reply you all...=P

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...