Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Exam Week, The Rise Of Dictator Mommy!


Since last week, during the period of blogger 'collapsed" till now, I rarely updating my entry because I am kind of busy to monitor my kids revising their subject, plus my hubby is using our PC most of time.. He is using the PC to uploading pics of collectible stuff to Mudah.com.my. Yep, he is kind of obsessed with this site since he manage to sell some collectable stuff via this site. Moreover, he rarely use our PC before this so, kasi can la kan.. =P 

Image by Mr. Google
I guess everyone who have kids in primary school well aware that this week (KAFA start 1st) and next week is 1st term examination weeks, am I right? Hehehe, if you are a teacher than it's not not even a news to you because you might know it long before we, the parent know about it kan.. I am not sure whether secondary students is ongoing the same situation with primary school since I don't have 'spy' in secondary school.. My kids belum ada yang pi secondary school ba gia ni..hehehe. 

Image by Mr. Google
Since my eldest son started going to primary school 3 years ago, examination weeks always become the week of dictate for me. My son said, I acted like a dictator during this period of week because they have to do exactly what I said and there are no compromising. My son always whine during this period saying, "apa pun tak boleh!" which I replied, "you will thanks me when you get a good result. Now go to sleep! No TV during exam weeks!".. Kalah Hitler oo kan..

My hubby sometimes admonished me for being too strict with them and I do feel like I am too strict sometimes but I acted like this during exam weeks only.. Other days I am turn back to the considerate & lovable mommy..Ceh, perasan betul! However, I did allowed them to watch TV for a while after dinner, before they start revising. Haiya, sometimes I feel like me too in exam mod..(*sigh)

Okay, I have to stop my rants since my hubby wanna use this PC. Apa boleh buat kan, he is the boss of this house. I think I am going to buy a laptop sooner than I planned.. Maybe I can ask my hubby to buy me one kan..(*wink wink ) 

To all mom who have kids that will seat for their 1st term exam this week and next week, I wish you good luck and all the best in your effort to ensure your kid get a good result okay!




2 comments:

  1. trus sia teringat time PMR kan... my mom keep my Remaja magz. abis exam baru buli baca ni. hahahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Just itu la moi..bila jadi "mama" ni baru sia tau perasaan mama sia dulu2 time exam..abis komik sia dia kasi tapuk! hahahah

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...