Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My New Themes / Templates Mirrored Me!


Yeah., that's the truth.. I loves this new theme of mine! Hah, it's not really mine.. Million thanks to this awesome & talented designer Diana who create this templates under the theme "Flower Girl".

I loves flower as much as I loves nature! I loves being a woman and a girl! My hubby always teased me about being a woman who trapped in a girl body but it doesn't bother me at all because I loves being both of it! 

Theme From My Hand-phone!
I might thinks like a 28 years old woman but I dressed up like a fashionista girl.. Hahahaha, it seem funny but that's the truth about me.. The neighborhood where I lives with my family especially the kakak-kakak & makcik-makcik always give me the ridiculous stares due to my selection of fashion.. Ya, I am a mother of four but I dresses up like I am a sister to four! 

Oppss, here I am starting to babbling again.. Okay, straight to the points, I am a girl, a woman, a wife, a daughter, a sister and a mother who loves pretty, cute, fashionable, nice, colorful ( especially pastel, pink, purple & white ) & rare stuff! So, I use this theme because it's cute and pretty! Even my hand-phone used the same theme..LOL!

I am not good in creating my own templates / header / layout / theme, so I depends on the handwork of the brilliant designer who willing to lend their creation for free... Well, you guys rock & I loves you all! 

Anybody who want to have a nice theme like mine, please have a look on my reference ( go to my side bar under my reference )..


4 comments:

  1. very nice indeed! love the pastel color!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabel, me too love the pastel color =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. sia suka ni theme.. hunting for one now sempena 'rmh baru'.. heheh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Just
    Lps sia "hunting" 3D2N baru sia jumpa ni theme ni..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...