Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Killing The Heat?



I have noticed that for the past week the whether is quite hot and the heat is start to cause me lots of 'trouble' especially at night. Maybe it's not a problem if my house have an air-condition but unfortunately we don't have one though sometime I was tempted to have one due to the heat! May be I can buy an air cooler as an option but according to my friends it's not really cool even we use air cooler, plus it at bit " leceh" because we have to put an Ice block/cube in it. Well, I will know the fact once i have one of mine IF I have to buy it..

Okay, I don't want to start rambling now since I well know my abilities to babbling about stuff especially with this killing heat, so lets go to my main intention; I wanna share few tips to stay  cool especially on hot whether where the heat is too intense in order to prevent you from getting sick due to the heat shock:-
  • Eat small meal & avoid foods that high in protein because it increases the metabolic heat
  • Run your wrist under a cool tap for 5 sec or more every couple of hour - the main vein passes through this area and its help cool the blood
  • Take a tepid bath or shower just below the body temperature especially before bedtime
  • Wear lightweight, light-colored cotton clothes - synthetics fibres trap heat while cotton absorbs perspiration that evaporated to cool down body temperature
  • Drawn your curtain to stop your house heating up like greenhouse

  • Replace your moisturizer to cooling aloe vera aftersun products to help lower your skin temperature
  • If you loves hot beverages, try chrysanthemum tea - chrysanthemum tea is cooling herbs
  • DRINK LOTS OF WATER  
I hope this tips will help you especially those who live around KL or the city.. I understand how irritating this heat can be sometimes.. I wish it's gonna rain heavily soon.. Now I mention about rain, I remembered my 2nd son 'jokes" about finding a frog to sing for the rain.. Hahahaha, just thinking of his word make me LOL.. Semua pasal lagu 'Katak Oh Katak'... 

Image Source: Mr. Google
 

2 comments:

  1. kalau balik2 ni minum air nanti balaik2 p tandas pula tu yang tidak siok..tapi apa pun saya tetap mau minum air banyak..

    memang panas ni skg ni..malam pun sa rasa meleki2 walau baru mandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beaty
    memang perlu tu minum air banyak2 time cuaca mcm ni.. Takut nanti kana dehidrasi.. Buli sakit kalu kurang air dlm bdn..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...