Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Am One Of The Winner!





Remember my entry for My Memory With Little Finger - April Draw ?Yep, I am one of the winner!!!!!
First of all thanks to my dear blogger friend, Just for informing me about my winning.. Hehehe, mandak I thought all the name in this entry/list is the winner ba..(Click here to view the winner list) Misunderstood pula gia.. Hope you won't get mad because I congratulated you out of reason but still I think your memory with your little one is a good inspiration for mommies who tend to neglect their kids due to physical appearance and you deserve to get my salute & congratulation ba just! 

Okay, now let start showing how happy I am for winning this.. OMG! I WIN!! For the 1st time I did win! (*jumping like my daughter) Pardon me if you think that I am out of my mind but I am tooooo excited right now for winning! Well, I know it's not even the grand prize but I still one of the winner, am I??? Feel like wanna do the break dance right now but oppps no I can't since I am in my office - will save it until I reach home after work hours, ayayai!

Seriously, this is 1st time ever I won any contest, giveaway or lucky draw via blogging. Actually, my participation is limited (so far I've entered 3-4 contest/giveaway/lucky draw) but as same as others who joined it, me too hoping I can win and now I WIN! Mau rajin-rajin la pula join contest la lepas ni..(^_^) V

To the generous organizer, eB thanks so much for selecting me as one of the winner.. I am glad and grateful for joining this contest of you because via this contest I read lots of mommies memory and some of it really touch me and inspired me to be a better mommy to my kids.. To all the participant, win or not, you all are SUPER-MOMMY!


Last but not the least, here is the pic of my winning item from the generous organizer! I love it before even I got it! THANKS!

2 comments:

  1. hehehe... mmg ko lucky la moy! congratz again! siok kan the feeling? hehehe... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Just Iya, siok betul tu feeling..
    sa macam gobuk dpt bunga bilang hubby sa mandak..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...