Sunday, May 29, 2011

Libresse & Me


Female reader won't have any problem to guess what is it but male reader might clueless, so just to clarify it, this entry is about sanitary pad called "Libresse". Yep, it woman stuff but male reader are welcome to read and comment. Who know you might suggest it to your wife, girlfriend or even friend who have trouble with their recent choice of pads.. Just think of it as common knowledge, okay! (*Wink)

Actually I want to about this since last March but I am being diverted by other issue and I was kind of already forgot about it. However, while I am thinking of what topic I want to rant about today, coincidentally  my eyes wandered to the corner where I keep my pads a.k.a treasure box and remind me of my delayed intention to share about my opinion of Libresse. It's better now or never. Moreover I am really flush out of idea right now.

I was loyal user of Laurie brand before I switched to Libresse and I been used it from  the 1st time I got my period (when I was 15 years old ) until December last year. Such a long time huh? I have tried many other brand such as Kotex, Whisper, carefree etc., but only for short period of time and in the end I will go back to Laurier because I feel comfortable with it though it did have flaws that always irritated me.

MY "HARTA KARUN" BOX
Last January, I tried Libresse for the 1st time and just like that I fall in love with it. In fact, I should say I love it from the very 1st piece I used! It's no really wonder for me  because I feel an extreme comfort & confidence with Libresse, something I never feel during those years with Laurier. The unique designed of "split rear" at the back that close fit to my butt really work for me. Seriously, I always worry about my pads being "senget" even with Laurier yet I never once think about it after I used Libresse. Before I used Libresse I always avoid wearing a tight pant/trouser during my menstrual cycle but now it not a problem anymore because Libresse make me confident to wear anything fit even white in color..

One more feature I love about Libresse is the easiness to wash/clean it because unlike Laurier it do not have polyacrylate gels. I know not all woman do this because I do have a girl friend who think of washing the bloody pads is a gross task to do but I was taught by my mother to always wash/clean my used pad before dispose it. My mother told it is necessary to avoid the ghost of "balan-balan" from smelling it. However I know now that it is merely a scare tactic though "balan-balan" did exist. From what I learned, it is compulsory for muslim woman to clean up their pad  before disposing it for hygiene purpose. 
Jeng3x.. The content of my treasure box..Ahaks!

I used Libresse Maxi Night Wing at night and Libresse Maxi Non-wing during daytime. I am satisfied with both of it and the price is quite cheap than other brand. Well, you can  read more about each type from Libresse Malaysia .

Nope, this is not a paid review. This is merely my personal opinion about this product. You know, I merely want to express my satisfaction with this product. I am not even want to influence anyone but I just think that it's a good thing to share about something as good as this product. It's what we called as " sharing is caring"! No matter what it's up to you to decide the best for you, am I right? 

P/S: If people ask me to choose Pads or Tampons? My answer is "I am pads lady".


6 comments:

  1. sa tidak pernah guna ni brand..sa guna kotex n lourier for the overnight..hahha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beaty
    cuba la mandak.. Sa dulu pun penggna setia laurier tapi skrg sa tukar pi Libresse suda..So far, sia rasa Libresse yg paling selesa sia pakai time period.. Tapi ni ikut keselesaan masing2 ba kan..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried the pantyliners, unfortunately sia nda brp suka.. pastu nda lg sia pandang2 sama ni brand. Still stick with laurier n kotex..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Just Hehehehe..I used carefree pantyliner dari dulu sampai skrg. Me too not really keen with Libresse pantyl9iner but I am satisfied with the sanitary pads.. Betul2 fit, tidak lari2 ba gia..

    ReplyDelete
  5. sy pun suka ni libresse sanitary pads mmg confy, tp x pernah try panyliners dia plak...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @DiDa Licious comfy betul kan..I loike =) Try la pantyliner dia mana tau sesuai dgn taste..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...