Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blurry Day For Me!


Nope, it not hazy out here.. In fact the sky is pretty blue & clear here in Puchong today.. But still everything is blurry for me today, until after I got my sight back this afternoon. Do you have any idea what I talk about? Can you guess it?

Okay, I better cut the riddles and go straight to the point before I bore up you with this kiddo riddles. Everything is blurry fro me because my contact lenses ( left eyes ) was torn this morning! That's my last pair, Huarghhh!! My fault for not cutting my sharply nails. I am so damn mad with myself and my hubby remarks "koto, siapa suruh tidak ketip tu kuku" make me even mad. I thought me might console me, ini tidak, he make fun of me instead. In future I am gonna make sure I cut my nail short & re-stocking my contact lenses supply before it's out of stock.

I can't put on my right side contact lenses because I will have this terrible headache due to the power difference, so I am in the state of para-blinded right now. You might wonder why just don't I wear my spectacle? I try to wear it but the power is out to date because lat time I change my spectacles was 2 years ago. So, the power cannot accommodates my sight any longer. Nah, another things to remember; to buy new pair of spectacle to avoid circumstance like today!

I have to go to my office because everyone else out-stationed and I am the only one who left to handle everything during their absence..(*sigh) Luckily not much work left for today since I already done most of it yesterday, so I can delay today task until tomorrow or until I get my new sets of contact lenses from my hubby. FYI, my hubby send & fetch me to & from office everyday since our workplace is close to each other, so no worry at all about driving with my poor sight condition now.. Jimat ba kan..

For the being, I am gonna stay at office to avoid me any further problem; bumping to something, step on dog shit etc while browsing through net about blurry vision. Below is one of cartoon that make me LOL!

Cartoon sourced by Mr.Google


 

 





4 comments:

  1. cpt2 p beli 'mata' baru moy.. bahaya tu! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Just
    tu kedai tempat sa selalu pi buka pukul 11am ba gia moi.balik kerja br sa pi sama hubby. Skrg, sa duduk diam2 dlm ofis takut terlanggar brg..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just make sure you don't "drive & Drink" during these blurry day. Haha.... happen to me sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sabahan Bloggers Club Hahahaha.. I pretty sue I am not going to...

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...