Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Love You Mommy!


Yesterday, when my hubby and I went to cake shop to buy birthday cake for my youngest son, I noticed that lots of people at the cake shop ordered special cake for their mother..Well, no wonder since today is Mother's Day so my guess, those people gonna give their mother a party or maybe something nice in junction with this special day for mother all over the world.

So, what is your present to your mother on this special day? a cakes?  gold necklaces? A massage Machine? An expensive herbs? I guess you people must give something really nice to your mother, aren't you? Me? NO, I cannot afford all of those expensive stuff (except cake but my mother is far away at my village so it's not an option). Every year on this special day, I will call my mother and tell her how much I loves her and how grateful I am to have such a wonderful mother liker her. Yes, I know maybe in your eye, it's nothing and maybe you even think that it's not a perfect way to show my gratitude and affection to my mother yet to me it's special because the words I says come from the deepest of my heart where I keep all the precious word for important person like my mother..

My Beloved Mother
Nobody know exactly the best gift a mother might want but my mom once told me that a daughter will only know the perfect gift/reward a parent might want when they become a parent themselves.. At that time I don't understand her and I don't give a damn on her words meaning but now I do understand mom... Such a wisdom word from a woman that never went to school..Yep, that's my mother! She's not an educated woman, she can't write very well, she can 't even read and she is not as pretty or fashionable as others mother. Hehehehe, my mom wears "gonob" or "kain batik" and shirt/blouse with "selipar jepun" all her life. She don't know the words "make-up" and she loves to "monginggat". Yet, to me she is my perfect mother and I am proud that she is my mother.

Flower From Mr. Hubby!
As for me, I don't want a present, I don't even want a party or cake. I only want my kids to say " I loves you mommy " and my hubby to say " thanks for being a good mother " on this special day  and keep the words in their hearts for the rest of their life.. ( My hubby gives me a rose! I loves rose! Thanks hubby..)

For my mother, thank you for giving me life, for bringing me up and for always by my side through my good and bad times too.. I adores you and I loves you very much!

To all mother all over the world, Happy Mother's Day!

*Gonob : Printed sarong 
*Monginggat : Eating betel with areca nut

2 comments:

  1. happy mother's day tunung! waa.. siap dpt bunga lg ko aa!

    unlike previous years, this yr no cake for us on mother's day. don't feel like having cake. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Just
    Happy mother's day juga ..valid lagi ba kan just =)
    hehehe, terharu juga la dpt bunga..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...