Friday, June 17, 2011

Oreo Daddy Dunk Event - I Am In!


Good day everyone!!! Last night I am bit whiny and glumly because of my "slimmer" purse but today I am back to the vibrant mother and wife again, with grin from ear to ear because my purse is refilled by hubby. Thanks to his rayban sunglasses (Gred AAA+) online business. Ahaks, menyelam sambil minum, blogging sambil promoting ba kan..(*wink2) 

Firstly, I am gonna post-phone again my intention to do the Brazilian Waxing to other date (unknown yet). My appointment with the wax boutique is on this coming Sunday but due to my "RED FLAG" condition, I have to cancel it.. Ehemm, paham2 saja la kio.. I am sad but what can I do to stop this nature of woman kan. I don't know when will I set another date since my work and home schedule is full until before Hari Raya Puasa, so for the time being I have to bear with Mr.Scissors and Mr.Shaver to do the tasks.=P

Secondly, I am gonna attend the Oreo Daddy Dunk event this coming Sunday!!!!!!! Since I cannot make it for the waxing appointment, so I decided to spend it with my hubby and kiddos instead. by attending Oreo daddy Dunk Event. Moreover this coming Sunday is Father's Day isn't it? Haiya, talking about Father's Day, I have not buy anything for my hubby yet. 
Last week I asked him,"ling, what do you want for this coming Father's Day?"



"Tak payah susah2.. It's enough to see you and the kiddos happy," he replied. That's what I love the most about my unromantic hubby. He put the kids and mine happiness above all. OPPSSS, I will save this for my Father's Day entry, so let's go back to the earlier point; OREO DADDY DUNK 2011 EVENT!

OREO DADDY DUNK 2011 EVENT

The even will take place at:- ONE UTAMA (OU) NEW WING, GROUND FLOOR MAIN ENTRANCE on: JUNE 19TH 2011 (SUNDAY) from 10AM -8PM. Yeppi, I might stumble upon some of the OTAI2 blogger there. (Excited tahap Gaban suda ni) Hopefully, hubby manage to get back the digital camera for better pics snapping but if not I will still satisfied with my Sony Erickson phone camera.. I better start to memorize those OTAI blogger face start from now..

Ba, boss's son is asking me to prepare the invoice  for customer so have to put full stop here.. 

SAYA SUKA DAMAI!
PEACE NO WAR!




2 comments:

  1. ada kadai online pulak your hubby! gud luck for the biz.. :D

    so, ada la pigi tu oreo2 event kunun? hehehe.. sia pun teda bg apa2 for my hubby ba..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Justsshhhh.. Nanti sa kasi cerita dlm next entry sa kio moi.. Busy betul sa skrg, teda masa mo taip tapi mungkin ni mlm sa update..
    Thanks for the wish kio moi..hehehe, tis one business ok juga la dia punya sale.. Yg baju2 kami buat among kwn2 & family ja..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...