Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Family Party : Elan's Birthday Celebration !





Yep, today is my eldest son birthday. As I said in my previous entry, hubby and I still held small party exclusively attend by the six of us at our flat. Everything is cooked by hubby and me except for the cakes and some other food and beverage.. It's not even qualify to be called "party" at all..Moreover it is not even planned properly since we prepare everything after we come back  from office.. Haiya, it doesn't matter whether the celebration is grand or not as long as we have a great time together ba kan..

He might be just 9 years old but believe me if I say that he is mature than his age. Most people might say 9 years old kid is too young to understand the adult difficulties but not my eldest son. I still remember how hard he tried including fasting to save his pocket money during our hard time 2 years ago just to make sure that he will not burden hubby and me. Those memory really wretched my heart nowadays.. That's why I feel like I owe him big time..

He is very shy and skinny just like me. He likes science yet he hates math.. Geez, remember my entry on helping him to excel in math during his exam week? I was truly a dictator but in the end Elan said he is grateful because my effort help him to get 3rd place in in his class.. He love playing football and futsal and computer games too.. He is the one who help me to wash the dishes, sweeping his room and washing daniel and his uniform. Gosh, I can write about him for hundred pages if you want me but I don't want to bore you with my boast-up about my son okay... So, feast yourself with pics taken during his birthday celebration.( komen2 dan  kutukan dialu-alukan..=P )

Where we buy the cake? It's a Japanese Cake House, introduced by hubby's boss

The cake's box fascinated me...

Tada!!! Small cake for small celebration but don't judge the cake by it's size because the taste really delicious! Walla!!

The birthday Boy..Ayoyo, where's your shirt Elan?

The super eager cake fan..They can't wait to have their way with the cake..

Birthday boy with siblings and mama dear..

Last but not the least, pic with papa dear..
To my dear son, mama and papa wish and pray all the best for you. May you grow up into a fine gentleman and remember no matter how many birthday come and go, you will always be mommy little precious boy. Love you Elan..

P/S: Wanna to save/spare some money to grant Elan's birthday wish; a bicycle!

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Elan! After the Big E, Leonell's 1st birthday and majlis ksyukuran + father's day celebration ini tahun, I think next time I prefer small celebration ja..huhu..yg penting tersambut lagi kan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Elan..
    Hehehehe best oh dpt basikal..
    Happy owez... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy buffday to your son, tunung. sia tgk2 tu gmbr ko sama anak2 ko kan.. trus sia minta cepat2 la besar anak2 sia... hihihhi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Isabel As long as you & family happy, it's okay ba & tq for the wish =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @EB Thanks..tu basikal kena tggu sampai end of this month ba itu baru dpt..hihihi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Just Thnaks for the wish n kijap ja ba tu masa berlalu moi..pejam celik, besar suda nanti dorg tu..

    P/S: kasi tambah lagi 1 org rakyat ba moi..=P

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...