Monday, March 7, 2011

Let The Music Heal Your soul


Lyrics | Bravo All Stars lyrics - Let The Music Heal Your Soul lyrics

Have you ever heard about Music Therapy? It is scientific research about correlation between logic & musicology that may influence the development or changing in human physically, emotionally & spiritually.
Have you ever noticed how people with glumly mood smiled when they listened to certain song played on air? I guess everyone would agreed if I say that music can make us happy and music can make us sad.
I can feel my eyes misted whenever I heard " You Raise Me Up " by Josh Gorban because it remind me of my father yet at the same times it lift up my spirit to never give up. I also turn into dance monkey every time I listen to my favorite song such as "Waka Waka" by Shakira and also song by Rihanna.. Gosh, I just love her song..
Song such " Hero" by Mariah Carey, " Strong enough" by Cher, " Black & White " by Michael Jackson, " Written In the Sky " by Tinie Tempa and lots of inspired me to be a better person.

I don't know whether people out there agreed about music can heal our soul yet to me I cannot denied the power of music over my own emotion..
Note :- My family especially my hubby is fanatic about music though he don't even know how to play a simple note with guitar.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...