Monday, March 28, 2011

I loves Blogging!

I am blogger since 2003 but back then I am blogging using wordpress.com & I opted it to be private, meaning it's solely for me only. By mean, I did personal / private blogging where as my post was not for sharing..
source: Google
Actually it's more like my medium to pour out all of my anger, my sadness, my pain & even my complain to somebody or to everybody..Hmm, it's full with cursing & blasphemy too.. But, when I read it back before I decided to terminate a.k.a deleted it for good before I started this blog, I found out that it's not really that bad yet it reflected how immature I was. It's quite funny but I still have to terminate it because too personal & lots of peoples' name mentioned in it. 

Let see the difference between my habits / styles in blogging now & then..
My blogging habit back then :-
  1. Back then, I don't even bother to customize my blog because nobody gonna  able to read it.. I called it as my "black-book" because of the dark black background with only the text in white.. Imagine that, scary huh..
  2. Back Then, I was blogging for fun to fill up my 'leisure' time. Never ever crossed in my mind that I can earn money from it.. Pathetic isn't it.. 
  3. No pics / illustration / graphic / anything but TEXT in my post.. Hahaha, can you imagine what kind of blogger I was?
  4. I don't give a damn whether my post can attract reader or not
  5. I don't follow anybody
My blogging Habit present time :-
  1. I customizes my blog template - My blog will be always undergo template changing
  2. I join lots of site that enable me to earn money online via blogging.. My favorites is to write a review / post about something ( product / services / events ) since I can practice my writing skill..
  3. I uses lots of pics / graphics / illustration etc to enhance my post attraction
  4. I learn about SEO to drive traffic to my blog
  5. I followed people that share good info / tips / etc
I am happy because I change my blogging habits into something much more meaningful.. With new habits I connected to lots of friend with interesting passion and talent. It's really fun & refreshing to read about their life and opinion and even inspired me to be a better person.. Sharing is definitely a way of showing that we care about people around us.

So, lets keep blogging, lets keep sharing... Blogging Rock!

We're quite happy to cut it into many small useful pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...