Saturday, March 5, 2011

Insolent people turn me OFF!

Today while I was choosing my meal for lunch at Restoran Padi, I accidentally bumped into one of the restaurant worker who is on her way to serve Nasi ayam that cause her to spill some of the soup onto the table. I apologized because I know I am guilty too though it's her mistake for not watch her step while serving in rush only to get her death stares in return! 

I was so upset because apparently it was the worker mistake yet I was the one who is doing the apologizing thing only to received rude action in return.. She don't even utter a word like " it's okay" or may "takpe, saya pun salah". What a fool I am to expect such kindness! I feel humiliated because I am the customer & she didn't even show any respect to me as a customer. At that time I can feel my anger bubbled up & I almost exploded but I thankfully I managed to contain my anger though in my mind I already started cursing WTF.. ( muka merah suda menahan marah )

My hubby noticed my angerness, so he persuaded me to ignored the incident & calm down but how can I just ignore it when people showing bullshit manner in return of sincere apologize? Yet, I sat down & ate my lunch without enthusiasm like I always have when I eating.. Even great food turn tasteless after facing such manner..
One of people behavior that really pisses & turn me off is insolently! 

I know I can't expect all people to be kind towards me. But, C'mon in this case I am their customer & in business world customer should get some respect! The worker was lucky because she bumped on me ( I am not hostile person ).. I wonder what would happened if she bumped onto someone who is less patience & hostile.. 

"For those who are on the roof become insolent as they don't know yet about the slope and the slipperiness of the roof!" »Mehmet Murat ildan 
 What do you do when you are in my place?

Note :-
  • My moody heart cheered up by my ex-colleague who happened to buy lunch at the same restaurant. He paid our bill as treat for us & how can i prolong my moody heart after such kindness.. Thank you Navin!
  • Hopefully the worker will learn some manner in future

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...