Saturday, March 26, 2011

I am Happy For You...

My Big Bro, Bitot & My son
Last night while my hubby was using my PC, my niece Opok buzzed me to chat via FB..  I was ready to have an early night but then have to cancelled it because I  want to know what she want to chat with me about..

Guess what she told me about??!! My big brother will engage with his girlfriend after he sign his divorce paper on this coming 28th March! I am shocked and speechless because I am so damn happy for him! It's about time for him to start a new life, a  new beginning after his unfaithful wife ( soon to be ex-wife ) dumped him for another man.My brother is a good man, a loyal one and my soon to be ex-sis-in-law doesn't deserve him at all.. He might have a temper but he never raised a hand to anyone even me his stubborn sister!

Actually I envied my brother courage to start a new family after failed with his 1st marriage.. If it happen to me ( touch wood ), I will definitely have a emotional wreck-down that will require forever to trust in marriage again.

What worried me the most is the age gap between them & they just get to know each other a month ago..He's 38th years old and his girlfriend only 21 years old.. I know what you thinking, BUT, love is blind right? I don't want to think negatively because to me the important thing is my brother happiness. If he is happy then I am happy for him too..I prays for him to find his happiness after all the ordeal he been put through with his 1st marriage.


Everyone deserve happiness in life.. Ordeal and turbulence may come all along but in the end happiness will come to those who search for it with pure intention..

For those who give up after failed in life or in anything, try to find in your heart the will to get up and try once again because every cloud has a silver lining.. Who know you might achieve more and you will never know unless you try..

1 comment:

  1. I pray that everything gonna be okey for uncle bitot. Wish him all the best in beginning a new life. God bless him :)

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...