Friday, March 11, 2011

Condolences & Prayer for Japan & its people

This Afternoon I got a call from my company supplier, Ms. Anne from Fuji Die Co.,Ltd Malaysia Branch to inform me that they will take some times to reply our request to give us the schedule for preform carbide order. At that moment I was not aware about the earthquake that hit Japan earlier this morning so I ask her why & shockingly get to know this devastated news about Earthquake & Tsunami that hit Japan..

Ms. Anne told me that their headquarter in the center of Tokyo also affected by the earthquake & all of the workers were ordered to go back home until the safety of their building confirmed. I feel bad & really sad to know this news since I have few friend who live & study at Japan but glad to know that  they're safe! ( dapat tau situasi my friend from FB..)

Malaysia Meteorological Department already notify/ warned people who stay near Labuan & Kudat beach to not wandering nearby the sea from 6pm to 12 midnight because of the raising seal leval & strong wave as a impact from the earthquake..

Lets us pray for the safety of people in Japan who involved in this tremor.. Hopefully they will be strong & patient to faced this nature disaster & May God bless them!

A video of Earthquake in Japan :-

1 comment:

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...