Friday, March 11, 2011

IPv4 To IPv6 ? What is That?? Explain please..

source: Google Image
Seriously, I don't have any idea what is IPv4 or IPv6., I do know about Internet Protocol but I never know that it got what they called as version 4 & version 6.. ( hahaha, I am not IT student nor Computer geek )

Just now, I am browsing the The Borneo Post Online when my eyes caught this post about changing the IPv4 to IPv6 & jadi gelabah sekejap because I don't know what is it all about..( Habit yg susah mo dibuang bila faced with new stuff/info that need my urgent attention: Anxiety )

So, here I am asking for a favor from all of you my beloved follower / whoever read this entry that have knowledge about this stuff, can you please explain to me ( in simple word, no extreme IT word ) what is this stuff about ?

All your comment / explanation is highly appreciated.. ( cewah, mcm buat surat rasmi pula kan..)

I feel bit embarrassed for asking this favor tapi orang cakap " malu tanya, sesat jalan" kan.. So I rather put aside my embarrased feeling to know new thing then berlagak mcm I know eveything.. ( malu-malu kucing juga la..)

P/s:- Hopefully will get lots of explanation !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...