Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Bosou" Craving Madness




copy from google image
I was blog-walking at  Dev place when I stumble upon Gunsirit message on Dev shoutbox, asking about my favorite food "Bosou" & BAMM, just like that I experienced this craving madness for this particular dishes.. It's been a while I am craving to eat "Bosou" & I been trying to avoid any single thing that would remind me of this favorite food of mine since no way I am gonna get some here in KL.. Guns, you triggered the craving & now my craving exploded like dynamite !... (tapun2)

All Sabahan people know by heart what is "Bosou"..( who doesn't know you can just google it yourself)
My favorite one is "Bosou Udang + ikan + lada putih".. Just thinking of it watered my mouth..  (Mentally I slapped myself for torturing my mind with the delicious image..Yummy!)

Last time I have "Bosou" was during my visit to my brother residence at Damansara Damai On last Christmas.. I even tapau a week suppllies for me.. I called my brother to ask for some "Bosou" but they said it already finished some time ago..

ARRRGHHH!!! I wish I had learn the art of making "Bosou" with my mother or my villager!!!!
 I will definitely sleep with upset stomach today...Huahuahua..

P/S:- I am not craving because I am pregnant okay =) But it happened because just say I am "bosou" lover..

2 comments:

  1. Alamaaaa.....sa nampak saja bosou +lada putih, trus berliur2 ni...adadaaaa...passspun! susah mo cari ni...;) nah...si Gunsirit punya pasal laini..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ui...sy siakan trus nmpk 2 gmbr bosou auntie...heehhe :p

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...