Sunday, March 20, 2011

Boomerang Reward From TNT

Ayayayai.. I received my Boomerang Reward From TNT last week!!!

I submitted my Redemption on 10/02/2011 to TNT express Worldwide (m) Sdn Bhd  & expected to received the items by the end of this month. So I am so damn surprised when TNT delivery guy handed me over my redemption reward last week..

source: tntboomerang
 It's not an expensive stuff but it's FREE STUFF! My company has been used TNT services for quite sometime and though the fare is bit expensive yet my boss trusted this logistic services. Boomerang is one of TNT's testing program to see whether their customer would approved this kind of give back for their loyalty on using TNT services. Well, to me it's a good program though to get the best reward of all, customer have to accumulate a sum of point yet the minor reward also satisfying.

The Rewards From TNT
 If TNT wanna prolong this program, I am damn sure that I can persuade my boss to let me participate our company again! My favorite reward is the 3 in 1 KFC voucher! ( psssttt..my boss let me have all the reward! ^_^ V ) My family especially my kiddos & me will gonna have a feast  at KFC or Pizza's house! (*wink )

Note:-

  • The Voucher total sum are RM100 & I spent it on buying KFC & Pizza
  • The TNT's Teddy bear given to my princess but my youngest son "rampas" & make it as his bolster bear!
  • I just love the  TNT Foldable Bag! The decoration suited me well and even my kiddos nanny said it is pretty nice bag! So, I gave 1 unit to her..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...