Thursday, March 31, 2011

World Book Day / Month

Next month ( or maybe should I say tomorrow ) gonna be my favorite month because there will be lots of Book Fair in conjunction with World Book Day which held on 23rd April every year.

MPH, one of my favorite bookstore is conducting lots of interesting activities such as  quiz, competition etc. to support the world book day which will held for whole month of April.

Well, I am aiming to buy lots of books for my collection & also story books & activity books for my kids.

I already listed some must have books that I must or at least try to buy with 'good' price. Among it is the book from our former prime minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad. Yeah, I haven't yet buy the book because I am so damn busy..
Frankly, I can finished up to 5 books ( 100 - 300 pages ) per day if nobody disturbed me! And NO, I don't skipped any pages! Wanna know the secret? READ HERE !

So I guess I need to restore my energy to the max condition before I started my month of reading! My hubby gonna be mad.. April, here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...