Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool Alert!

As always my hubby send me to my office. All of sudden he slapped his head and said, " Lupa la pula bagi tau awak.."

Puzzled, I asked," What's a matter? something happened? "

" Do you know that Datuk K was accident last night? " he told me with serious face.
" Parah pula tu.. " he added again.

" Datuk K, Siti's hubby? Betul ke? How do you know?" I asked him.
" Keluar berita la semalam. kat FaceBook pun dah heboh," he replied.
" Poor thing.. Last night, ada baca pasal siti dah pregnant. She must be devastated kan.." I said to him..
Then, I started talking about posting this stuff to my blog, FB etc.. My hubby smiled and said, " gotcha! "

I looked at him and said, " what? "
He laughed, " April Fool!" Then everything dawned to me. He pranked me! hahahaha

This is just an example of April Fool kind because there are lots of other prank that people can put you through on 1st April. I am lucky because my hubby never tried something extreme like giving a box of worm to as gift ( I will definitely faint if this ever happen! ) or put glue to my clothes and I can't imagine how hilarious things can be to some people who become the victim of sadistic / mean prank!

So be careful because you never know what people will tries to do to you on this April Fool!

Image source: Google Images

2 comments:

  1. adui..sa mengamuk ni kalo sa kena kasih kena time2 bad mood...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. tunung dulu-dulu kan time kita sekolah ada jak ni yang mengasi kena tapi sudah habis zaman sekolah tiada sudah.

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...