Sunday, April 17, 2011

Childhood Memories

All of sudden, I think of my childhood memories..
I was a skinny and shy since childhood. I was a village girl, still a village woman and will always be a village person. 
Google Image
I have a very wonderful childhood memories although my family was not a wealthy family. Paddy field, jungle and even the river became my playground. Mud, dirt & wet is no big problem for a village Girl like me. In fact it just marked how wonderful life can be. As ignorant as other normal child I never give a damn about how hard my parent work to earn money just to ensure all of their kids have a proper education, a place to be called home and a proper meal.
I missed to play " kono-kono ", I missed to play football, I missed our "berkelah" time along the banks of sungai kulabut.. Gosh, so many bittersweet memory I have been through with my fellow friend back then.. I even missed the "gusti" match between our village and kampung sebelah ( Kg. Kokob ).. I wondered whether Beaty still remember the fiesty match between Amy and Noni at the bus-stop nearby En. Taipin house..
Too many memories and a few minutes won't be enough to tell everything but I will hint one or two memory now and then in my post okay..
As a child I dreamed to be a successful person in future. That time I thought everything will happened as I dreamed of and planned of. Never did once occurred to me that life itself is a challenge until I reached the age of puberty.
Most Important I never thought about :- MONEY PROBLEM
Memang best kan memories time budak2..
If I am granted with a wish, I will wish to re-live my childhood memories where I only saw the best in everything and never worry about everything..

So tell me what is your best childhood memories?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...