Thursday, April 21, 2011

Never too late

For the past few days, I have been seeking advice from much experienced people such as my own beloved mother, mom-in law and also from expert in child development beside doing my own reading and searching via the books or internet about related topics of child development and misbehave. I am really grateful and feel blessed because I have a very  understanding and helpful mother whom I can discuss my deepest concern especially  about my kids problem.

After thinking for few days about my second son changes of behavior, at last I listed down few ways to understand and tackle down the main reason behind his drastic misbehave.
Google Image
  1. I am going to talk more with him to show him that I cares about his doing. My mother said, it's the best way to bonding with our kids. 
  2. Listen to them instead  of asking them to shut up. Expert said that children who can speak up and express themselves freely will developed into a very confident kind of person and one way of achieve  this is by  listening to them whenever they want to tell us something. 
  3. Prevent any kind of serious beating / punishment in future. Compassion and understanding worked more effectively to children than physical beating / punishment.
Thinking back, I never give heed about talking and listening to my kids before this. Ashamedly, I have to admitted that sometimes I did snapped to them to shut up whenever they started to talk more than I like them to be especially when I am tired. After listening to my mom and expert advise I feel terribly awful about my own behavior.. 

I wanna give all of my best to to this three thing 1st and I really hope that it will somehow show some positive changes in my kids attitude and behavior.. I don't want to lost faith yet because I know I can do it despite of my own weakness.. My hubby and I have discussed this matter seriously and we are both agreed that for some reason we too are guilty and we both will work together to make sure we do the above mention stuff accordingly.. If you face the same problem, I guess it's never too late to do something for better...

I always lost track of time when talking about my kids.. Well, what can I say.. They are my pride and joy and I guess all mom will say the same.

1 comment:

  1. my son yg baru 2thn stgh tu pun kena kasi manja betul by my mom. skrg pandai sdh kasi tunjuk tanda protes buang brg n starring at u nie. Bikin panas! Marah sikit terus menangis mcm kena pukul. yg plg nda best pandai muntah! Hmm..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...