Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dream Car Of Mine

Haiya! Blank la pula.. Actually I don't know what I am gonna grumbling about today but still I want to babbling..(*sigh)
Okay, lets just talk about something we always do; dreaming! Hahaha, I wanna write about my dream cars! Yes, that's it.. I got an idea after all kan?
I guess all of you must have your own dream car aren't you?
Image source: Google
Since I was old enough to admire the beauty and mechanism of a car ( I guess when I was around 16teen or 17teen years old ),  my heart already captured by this specific car model and since then it become the dream car of mine.
Can you guess it if I give you hints? Well, it's not a sport car, not even a luxury car. It's a four wheel drive, goods car for family, affordable and stylish enough for me! What is it? come on, you can guess it.. You see it everyday on the road..(*wink)
Okay, I think better I give you the answer straight away. Well, my dream is HONDA CRV! ( don't mock me okay because it's really is my dream car! ) So, jangan kasi sogok sia kereta yang lain! Ferrari ka, Lamborghini ka, BMW ka atau kereta2 mewah yang seangkatan dengannya definitely not my dream car ( for now ) though I do love them!
People said, if we want to dream about something, make sure we are able to achieve it so that's why I just put my limitation of dream car with HONDA CRV because I know I can achieve it soon.. I can always dream another type of car after I achieve this one kan... (God Willing)
My hubby and I really have this plan to change our recent car ( Perodua Viva) to a bigger car since it's cannot fit the big family of mine ( rakyat2 sia makin membesar, macam sardin suda tu kereta ). My hubby said, if we can't make it to HONDA CRV, Proton Exora will do..
Hmm.. This coming two years will definitely a time to save more money.. Darn it, I wish I can ask help from Oprah since she is really such a generous person.. Kalau Oprah datang Malaysia, I will be the 1st to come .. Hahaha, really I am such a shameless person kan!
Better I stop here before my rambling bored you up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...