Saturday, April 9, 2011

Health Or Career? Which One Is Your Choice?

Want to find out if you’re living a healthy lifestyle? Take a profile test to a journey of self-discovery and improvement. #NestleProfiler

What is your answer if people ask you which one yo choose, your career or your health?
Mesti teragak-agak mo jawab kan.. Well, though I might be workaholic but to me I rather live with healthy lifestyle than having a awesome career but in poor health condition.

But to think in logically, health should come first right? If you have a healthy body, healthy lifestyle and healthy environment than only can you pursue an awesome career with awesome figure kan..
People always neglect about their health once they in the line of awesome career because of their obsession to maintain that level of achievement. When they face a bigger problem due to their ignorance of health then only they start to take note of their health.. Bila sakit baru la start pi jogging, pi senaman etc..

Actually, I am one of those people who less care about my health.. hehehe, shameless betul la sia ni kan.. But it's not because of I don't want to tapi sebab malu pasal orang selalu tanya soalan cepu emas whenever I go to jog or exercise.. Want to know what the golden Q is?

" Ai, suda kurus pun mo jogging lagi ka? "
That's it! Terus hilang semangat mo jogging.. Nowadays, I never go to public park to jogging anymore because I only do my own aerobic at home with my kids..It's better because I can spend happy time with my kids who is eager to be my aerobic partner and do some exercises at the same time..


What about you all pals? Health or career? How about the WHO Campaign? Have You support it? Please share your piece of mind with me okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...