Monday, April 11, 2011

Video Of hawker at Bangi spitting in soya bean!

I get to know about this video by my sis-in-law..She posted it on her wall and inform us to get a look on it!  I feel I should shared this video to reveal how greedy some people can be when it's concerned with money!



Luckily I already have my dinner while watching this video.. Gosh, it's really horrible and disgusting!!! I will never buy drinks from streets hawker anymore! I realize that not all of them will do the same as the woman ( the heroin ) in this video but still it make me thins hundredth time before buying foods outside again! 
People like the heroin in this video is the cause why lots of people wouldn't dare to buy foods from hawker.. The narrator ( the responsible person who captured this video ) do the right things by posting this video and reveal what kind of person that hawker in this video. Can you believe her excuses when the narrator asked question about her action? Her words won't buy me because logically do she really need to cool down the hot soya bean? I won't judge her further but I will definitely going to ask her if I happen to go that area in near future!
 See for yourself and tell me what do you think..

2 comments:

  1. astaga..ada juga orang macam ni..bikin geli o kan sis...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mungkin dengan air ludah dia bikin pelaris.

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...