Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Sister In Law Engagement Day

At last, My hubby finished updating the pics taken during my sister in law engagement day! It's not a pro movie okay but i guess it's still okay and after all it's just for fun actually. Well, for your information, Youtube disabled the audio because it is matched with 3rd party contents so maybe it will be a bit boring watching the movie without the music!

Okay, let me tell you people what I learn on that day about this majlis merisik & bertunang.. First thing I learn is the Hantaran from the woman side should be more than the Hantaran from the man's side (Sorry, I don't really know what is the word in English, so if anybody happen to know it, please do tell me..=P).. I guess all of you already know about that aren't you but ashamedly I have to admit I don't know since I never undergo this kind of event myself.. 

My sister in law choose the color pink as her theme color.. Nice because it's my favorite color too! Girly and sweet..  And the concept was more into evening tea time so all of the foods served was suitable for tea time.. My hubby and I contributes a brownies for her event.. All of my hubby siblings did contribute something for her event but I don't know what it was.. Hmmm, rahsia dorang bilang..

I also learn about what they called as setahun hidup ( mean that their engagement can be prolong until they can manage to tie it with marriage) & setahun mati ( mean that their engagement is fixed into 1 year only and they should get marry after 1 year of engagement). My sister in law engagement was set into setahun hidup.. Seriously, I never heard any of this because my marriage itself was what they called as "kahwin koboi" and we did not need to undergo this process.. Hahaha, ngam la sebab kami punya hubungan pun macam Tom & Jerry kan.. Main perang2 tu biasa suda bagi kami..

Overall, I was happy because I attended my sister in law engagement day despite of certain people appearance on that day. To tell the truth, I no longer have any harsh feeling towards them.. This kind of event are good because it gathered all of my hubby families and though I don't know them well but I am happy to get to know them..

That's all I manage to write down from my topsy-turvy mind.. Please enjoy the homemade  movie slide below and don't forget to leave any comment okay!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...