Saturday, April 2, 2011

I am upset!

I am not kind of person who get angry very easily! Patience has always been my best friend since I got mixed with my in law family 10 years ago. You can't imagined how many times I almost explode yet I took grip of my anger and unleashed it somewhere else.However, I am not a Saint,  I am just a human being and my patience does have a limit just like other ordinary human being!

It's been a while this particular persons ( let me called them A & B ) tried to make me look a villain when the truth is I am the victim of their materialistic attitude. This feud started 2 years ago and until now they still  hold grunge with me. My kids and me was banned from interfering in A life. We don't even allowed to pay him visit while B was the one who quarreled with my hubby and you know what, it's all because of money! 
I never hold  grunge to any of them because I realized that me too contributed to that feud. I amnot sure about my hubby because he is a stubborn person. My hubby, A & B were stubborn kind of person and they have an ego as high as a mountain! 

I am angry and upset because I have to stay back  from attending any occasion whenever A or B will attend it! Tomorrow is my favorite sister in law engagement day. Last night my mom in  law called and told us that B will arrived at her place tonight . She asked is it okay for us?  This really irritating  & frustrating because I have no problem with B anymore! If B want to live with the past and her grunge, it's her problem not mine! I already forgave her for putting my kids and me out from A life.

The worst thing of all is how B tried to humiliated us through her comment in Facebook. Though it's not directly to us but who else she referred as "ungrateful" than us who in debt with A!  can't imagined how can she comment to other people about kindness and goodness when she never find in her heart to be kind to her own flesh and blood.

This is what i hate the most with my husband family! They are too materialistic! No money, No talks! That is their motto. This is the reason why I feel ashamed to introduced them to my kind heart family.. My family might not materially wealthy but morally they are and I am proud of my family back in Sabah!

I have shed lots of tears because of my in law family.. I hope my hubby can reconcile with A & B and end up any worthless feud between them.. Isn't blood thicker than water?  I prays that someday they will find in their heart the willing to forgive and forget..


2 comments:

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...