Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Engagement Day Big Bro!

Today, my brother Jainudin Dunggi officially engaged to Miss Norshima Hashim. The event held at Kg. Patikang Keningau.. Sadly, I can't attended it since I didn't manage to get a affordable ticket on time and the only ticket available is on next Tuesday, so there is no point for me to buy it..

They have not yet uploaded the pics but my stepbrother, M. Yahya manage to upload one pic of it. Hey, my bro looked younger and dashing as ever wearing baju melayu! =P..

I still don't know the detailed of this event but soon I will find out via my personal informer - my mother la of course! Who else kan.. One thing for sure, my brother already converted to Islam. he is now a Mualaf like me..=) Welcome to the club big bro! 

Okay big bro, from a far I am sending  you the very best wishes of mine and praying for you the happiness of ever after! Congratulation!


3 comments:

  1. I also can't attended it auntie..huhu. Exam gia kami skrg..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aik tunang suda dia ka ni? ci kuning ka pula ni

    ReplyDelete
  3. @beaty
    bukan c kuning tu.. c Bitot ba itu..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...