Friday, April 8, 2011

World's Oldest Relic




MACHU PICCHU, PERU
Seriously, I don't really know about this place until I read it via MSN news recently. Then only I google it.
Stunned me a bit because history is one of my favorite subject back at school and being unaware about this place interesting history makes me uncomfortable!  
TIKAI, GUATEMALA
Hah! I know the history of this place and No you have to google it by yourself okay! I remember it's have been mention one of film in title " The Ruins".. If I have the money I would love to visit this!
THE GREAT PYRAMID OG GIZA, EGYPT
I guess everyone know the history of this place, right? The story behind this monument never bored me. How can I when every each day they found new discovery about this amazing relic. Yeah, it's on of my dream place to visit too..

ANGKOR WAT, CAMBODIA
Not really knowledgeable with this relic but I will find more info and reading material about this relic..

PETRA, JORDAN
Do you recognize the place? Seen it somewhere in movie? Yes, it's one of the filming location of The Transformer: Rise Of The Fallen..  Such a beautiful tomb for the royalty.

STONEHENGE, ENGLAND
 What can I say, I wish I will able have the chance to set foot on this place.. (sigh)

THE MAOI STATUES OF EASTER ISLAND, PASIFIC OCEAN
Nobody really know the story behind this sculpture but many people thinks it serve the same purpose as the Stonehenge in England, as a center of ritual or something like that. 





2 comments:

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...