Monday, April 25, 2011

Through The Eyes Of Love - Ice castle (2010)

Inspiring teenage movies such as "Raise Your Voice", "Homeless To Havard" & the most recent one I have watched "Ice Castle" never disappointed me and as always all of this awesome movies come along with wonderful and inspiring song / soundtrack too..

IMDb.com
Last night, I was watching the Ice Castles ( 2010) and as always when I watched a good movie that carried me away, I shed my tears in the end of this movie..( It's actually re-make of the 1978 original movie by the same director ) I don't want to tell what this movie about because I am not reviewing this movie. I just wanna let you know that the soundtrack / song of this movie which is originally sang by Mellisa Manchester ( for the Ice Castle 1978 movie ) but then sang by Brit Nicole for the Ice Castle (2010) is really a nice song..

To tell the truth, I preferred the new version by Britt Nicole because it simply awesome than the original version ( Sorry Mellisa Manchester, but I think Britt Nicole gave this song a better recognition and life ). I am gonna asks my hubby to download this song for me tonight and put it in my play-list..

For the time being, please listen & enjoy yourself with the clip from youtube below:-


3 comments:

  1. This is such a heart warming movie and it breaks my heart to look at them and I haven't watch the movie yet. This is indeed such a very beautiful song. Yes I agree I kind of like the new version. It is soothing and so heartwarming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Happy New Year and a Prosperous 2012 ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one heck of a movie! We were watching this movie because of your site since my wife happen to have liked the story and was a great movie for todays event. Such a happy New Year this was and so with you.

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...