Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Royal Wedding!

Maybe I am this entry is a bit late but still I want to voice out my POV about this most anticipate wedding of the year, The Royal Wedding Between Prince William & Kate Middleton!

Well, I just wanna say that the wedding is as what I imagined ; full and bind with protocol! Every single step was bound by protocol and there were no wonder since every Royal Wedding will be bound by the Palace protocol!

Even the 1st public kiss William & Kate shared was seem like bound by protocol! Muahahaha!

One more thing, I don't like kate's wedding dress at all! The gown was too "kembang" that it's prevent William to stand close to kate. Prince William have to stand  half meter from Kate just to make sure he will not step on her dress! What a jokes! They are married but cannot stand side to side closely due to that fact.. Shame on the designer of that dress to ignore such small fact.

However, thanks to Kate's flawless beauty that mesmerized me during the whole event that I missed that dress flaw until one of the host mention about William consideration of not stepping on Kate's dress. She was stunning! Prince William too amazingly handsome even with his almost bald head..=P

Well, no matter what I said I do hope they will happily ever after..

Image source: google.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...