Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Tv Set !

Jeng.. Jeng.. Jeng... 
My hubby bought a new set of LCD color television  today.. ( mo mikirayou sikit.. hehehe )
Actually our 6 years old set of television sudah start meragam, that's why my hubby decided to buy a new one & he said alang2 mo beli baru, beli ja la yang ok sikit.. Thank you hubby! ( lama sudah jealous dgn friends & family who own LCD/PLASMA/LED television )

 This is the my snapped pic of my new TV set :~
Sharp _ Aquos 32'
However we still want to repair the old one because it was our 1st television that we owned & it's kind of reminder to us on how hard we been strive to be what we are now.. Yeah, I am proud with my hubby & myself for being able to faced all the obstacle in the past & here we are more comfortable than before.. ( sedih bila teringat masa susah dulu2 )

I feel happy because we can buy stuff with our own earned money without borrowing from other & humiliated. I am happy because my children can eat good & nutritious food! I am happy because no longer people look down at us.. Hardship have toughen me & make me a better person..

Some people said keep your head up & never look back but to me, I will definitely keep my head up & at the same times will looked back to the past from time to time to learn from it in order not to repeat the same mistake..

huishh.. I am into blues all of sudden, hahahaha.. Well, wanna stop here & enjoy my 1st time watching DVD with our new LCD television.. See ya later & Peace No war..



1 comment:

  1. adoi punya siok suda ni..wah sa punya tv d rumah yang jenis bangkak d belakang..14 inch ja..kalo mau tingu misti mau pki spek dulu baru sa dapat tingu ngan clear ni..heheh

    doi mimang mau tingu depan ja bh but sometimes kan misti mau look bcak jua bah kan..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...